BlueDot trials

Team Thundering Hells Regiment reporting:

We had found a problem with controlling the robot properly with Bluedot on one of our phones. After multiple retries, the connection between the [Bluetooth] clients worked perfectly, but the controls on the application were reversed. Originally, we thought the problem was with the script, but after a while, we thought it might be to do with the GPIO pins, as seen in the photos.

After rewiring the pins, we found out that the controls worked perfectly, and the Bluedot app was paired and working with the Pi worked.

Editor : further trials this week to get this script to auto boot were problematic!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s