Re_building

Team RBFM reporting:

It is the third week of planning for the maze. We have fixed the replacement top; Ben had to file the slots so that they fit on to top of the robot. He also had to use a junior hacksaw to remove some of the top. In the session, we needed to change the ultra-sonic sensor holder to a better one that could properly be attached as the other holder did not do its job properly. Then we had to wire it back up to the pi to get it working. After we went to test it on the maze with minimal success as it turned too much when it noticed a wall.

 

 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s